Monday, March 5, 2007

Whne Should Coversyl Taken

Put Vista Sidebar on Windows XP

What a beautiful sidebar for windows Vista ! I want it too ... on XP!

It can be done without any problems ... and in many ways! Let 's see, I've tried three:

- The Google Sidebar ( here find a page to explain the features)
- The Yahoo Widget
- The DesktopSidebar

Personally I have tried all 3 and I must say that visually the most appealing are the Yahoo widget that look very much to those of Mac OS although I found them very practical.

The solution proposed by Google is more like the concept of the Vista sidebar and also many gadget but the graphics are bare-bones and very ugly. The solution

DesktopSidebar proved (in my opinion) the best compromise between quality and graphics, so much so that in the end I gave this only with 5 panels (weather, slideshow images, stock prices, News from the daily menu and Quick Launch) and uninstall the others.

which you prefer?

0 comments:

Post a Comment